Doin the do

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Looks like I'm on a count of 10 wrigglers!
View attachment 119829
An update on these 10 wrigglers from 2 months ago. Its tricky trying to find them all but I reckon I've managed to count all 10 since. Tank is becoming overgrown and due a rescape but think I'll hang on until these have grown a bit more in case I squish one when moving rocks and wood around ? special thanks to @NCaquatics for holding my hand through the early stages of their lives ??

An update on these 10 wrigglers from 2 months ago. Its tricky trying to find them all but I reckon I've managed to count all 10 since. Tank is becoming overgrown and due a rescape but think I'll hang on until these have grown a bit more in case I squish one when moving rocks and wood around ? special thanks to @NCaquatics for holding my hand through the early stages of their lives ??

Love them! Color is beautiful!

Shame you can't mark fish like you can with cattle lol Be good to know which are the original 12, which are ones I raised and any that have raised themselves since. There's definitely some smaller, 3 month old sort of size ones knocking about..

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back