🐠 TOTM Dogmanpaul - May 2023 Tank of the Month Winner (31 Gal & larger)

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

Fishmanic

TFF Contest Czar
Staff member
Global Moderator ⚒️
Tank of the Month 🏆
Reaction score
We have a winner in
Fishforums.net May 2023 Tank of the Month Contest
We had 7 awesome tanks entered in this month's TOTM contest featuring tanks sized at 31 gallons and larger but only one could win...
And the winner is.......
:band:
:hooray:
Dogmanpaul
Let's all congratulate them
:drinks:
Here's the winning tank and its description
img_20230502_131214-jpg.317356
My 56 G tank.

This has been my project for the past 4 months.

Ciano 120 emotions pro with an Eheim external filter.

Plants
Anubias consensus, Hygophilia polysperma, Limnophila aromatica, Bucophalandra Theia, Microsorum Pteropus, Hygophilia Lancea, Echindoms Rose, Cryptocoryne nevelli, Bacopa Amptexmcoulis, Bolbitis heudelotii, Hydrocotyle Leucoceptia, Microsorum Trident, Villisneria Spiralis, Ludwigiamini super red.

Substrate, JBL volcanic lave, Aquasoil, dogwood and dragon stone.

I use Flourish and flourish excel for the plants.

Fish

Cardinal, neon, sepia, ember and xray tetras. Cherry barbs, various Corydoras and ottos. 2 x rabbit snails.

Last edited:
Congrats to @Dogmanpaul with your beautifully scaped 56 gallon tank. Nice going!
Coming in second place is @Gaz111 with their meticulously aquascaped 50 gallon tank. Nice job!
And coming in 3rd place is @Stefan3289 for their super awesome nicely stocked 75 gallon tank. Good going!

Thanks to all who participated in the TOTM' contest by either voting or entering or both.

Right now we are accepting entries in our Pet of the Month contest. If you have a pet besides fish, we hope you enter you pet in the contest. CLICK HERE to view the entry thread.

Last edited:
Tough contest this time, lots of worthy winners! Well done @Dogmanpaul 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Thank you. Thanks to everyone that voted. I'm really shocked. I'm glad you like the tank, I've loved doing it and hope it gets better as I learn more

Congrats on the win... :hooray:

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back