I don't think it;s playing backwards or he's made of clay, lol, aren't there enough real conspiracy theories without the whole YouTube world starting it's own? Odd dog, very odd little thing. Very.

My first two guesses was that he's a Pomeranian (adult) or a Chow Chow puppy.

Ems and I were talking about this in messenger and she said Pomeranian too. I didn't see it to be honest cos of Poms here having much thinner snouts. I would imagine it's more likely than my suggestions though *lmao*. I need another coffee!

First thing that popped into my head when i saw him is that he looks very similar to a Shiba Inu, but i don't know if they come in that colours or not (most of the ones i have seen so far are much lighter in colour)?

That's not a dog, it's a hamster.

*shudders at the pics of it in clothes*

I like poms too - but that isn't a pom, unless it's seriously badly bred/over fed. Yek. I think I've found the first ever dog I can say I dont like, I guess he could grow on me with the whole "I'm so ugly you should feel sorry for me" thing going on LOL. :blink: :sick:

I do have a big dog, but I like small dogs too, just not when they're turned into people by their eccentric owners lol. And sometimes, big or small, no matter how unconditionally cute they should be, some just turn out ugly. Some just have that look on their face that says "I may look cute, but make no mistakes, I'd attack you and your kids in a second", and some just dont look like dogs. He's all three. Seriously, the dog scares me. :blink: :crazy:

That dog became very popular and has been featured many times on TV because of his narcolespy (sp?) it is an adult Pom pom... very cute too I might add!

In the second vidio he is marking his tarratory. Dogs have sweat glands in between thier tows. Thank heavens we can't really smell it when they do it that way!

That is a pure bread pomeranian ;)
not alot i cant tell by glancng at a dog...
my dogs a breed of jack russel cross, brder terrier cross cairn terrier!
we were told he was a jack russel cross!

i grew up with dogs and know a fair few breeds!
Poms arent at the top of my list i must admit

BTW guys on the side of the video click more it ses:-
www.Spudgy.com
Spudgy falls asleep while he's sitting up.
He is a 10 year old Pure Bred Pomeranian and Blows Bubbles out his Nose. (trying to get that on video)
He is not narcoleptic. He is in good health but can't breath through his nose, therefore, he tries to sleep sitting up. He sleeps through the night just fine on his side.
www.Spudgy.com (less)

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back