Dog Ate Fish Food Is This Bad?

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

seth

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
I came in my room and my dog max had eaten all of my fish food. hes been puking all morining. is this bad? plz reply.

No, but he's eaten to much, he will be ok the guts. :lol:

should be fine.

just be thankfull your dog is not a filthy chav

cimg12476lt.jpg

thats my baby... she likes to steal cars and sleep around

It can be bad if your dog is vomiting a lot because he can get dehydrated and have metabolic problems.

If he is still vomiting a lot and seems sick/lethargic I would advise you to take him to a vet and have him checked out.

If he only vomited a few times but seems bright and is eating normally than you are probably ok.

z.

When most dogs eat too much of anything they tend to get sick. My dog has had a supplement of various flakes for years due to my rushing out of the house in the morning throwing flakes at a dozen or so tanks. He's 14 1/2, I attribute his long healthy life to a varied diet. :)

He should be ok. The vomiting should have stopped just a few hours after eating the fish food.:sick: Mine did this once but it came out the other end. If he doesn't stop vomiting take him to the vet. Otherwise only offer small amounts of lukewarm water. Too much or too cold can cause him to start vomiting again. I wouldn't worry. He should be just fine by morning. :D

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back