*Does happy dance* Getting a 20g long tank

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

Teelie

Fish Aficionado
Reaction score
Let's see, I'm going to stick a few Clown Loaches, some kind of shark, like a Columbian and a pair of Angels and school of Neons. :hey:

Seriously though. I'm thinking a pair of Golden Bristlenoses (like these) and a small troupe of Cories (Pandas or something new I don't have perhaps), small school of Black Neons or maybe some Kuhlis or something else. Right now I'm just trying to decide what to go with the goldies as those are my main occupants planned at the moment. The substrate will be black tahitian moon sand, planted (java fern and moss on the wood, whatever I can find that will grow nicely in sand) with a nice piece of bogwood I bought recently (has excellent hiding places in it) and definitely some nice lighting. I'm going to add more wood and decoration as well.

Just to clarify, I don't plan on having more than the pair of BN's and 5-8 other fish at most (7-10 total fish), depending on the species and size they get. I'm not planning to add all the above fish in the one tank. :p

All of this for cleaning up my girlfriend's room. :lol: To be fair though, we had to remove everything from it when it was repainted, tiled and rewired then shoved hastily back in there so it is a big, unorganized mess. The tank is going in there since I have no spare room at the moment but I'm good at organization so I can make this work easily. :D

It'll just be another month and a half to two months before I can get the tank (money) then another month and a half to two months before I can actually add fish (cursed cycling). :(

Sterbai I don't have yet and I've got them on my "list" to get eventually. Also considering Zebra Loaches.

I laughed at happy dance too! Thas a great movie...

anyway gud luck

I was hoping to scare someone like that. :lol: I do want to keep all those fish eventually but I'm not about to try it with anything so small.

I was about to tell you how bad of an idea that was. I almost didn't finish reading it. LOL

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back