does anyone use the food 'betta bio gold'

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

dead_letters

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
i use a food called betta bio gold and the shop i normally get it froms nearly 30miles away from my home. my fighter just wont eat anything else at all.ive tried everything and thats the only thing he loves. Has anyone heard of this food and does anyone no a website or somewhere that sells it in england in like a bulk pack. the shop i get it from has stopped selling it and i dont know what to do.

I feed it to me betta and he loves it. If you can't find it maybe you can make friends with someone and pay them to ship you some from the US.

I had to look hard in my neck of the woods too for these pellets. I got 2 packets when I found them :lol:

If you cannot find them locally, you can purchase them from Aquabid or eBay as they almost always have someone selling those.

Thanks.

boozybears said:
My betta loves them! Plus he flares at the pic of the betta on the package! :p :lol:
you supposed to take it out the packet......... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Our bettas love it and it is so small, it is gone in one gulp. Ours even take it off our fingers. They even smack their mouths like they're chewing it. No need to worry about uneaten food laying around to cause bad water either. Also, since you really only need to feed 4 to 6 a day, a package lasts a long time.

lol.my fish flares at the packet. he seems a lot happier and healthyer since he has eaten it. he wont even look at normal food or even live food. hes a weird fish though.he hates mollies and platys

Most reactions

Back