Does Anyone Own A Hedgehog,rats,boxer Dogs, Bettas Or Red Claw Crabs

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Wow....that pied ball was worth a few thousand dollars :X

If it was a rescue I am shocked!!!!!! Those are not easy to come by and I live within driving distance of 3 of the biggest breeders in the world!

yeah it was a rescue from an old man next door who passed away last year he just couldnt look after it anymore and it came with a vivarium and everything for free :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

I have 2 dogs, 1 cat, 23 chickens, 20+ *quail*, Mollies, Guppies, 2 bettas (male and female).
I used to have 4 kittens, 1 molly, 1 goldfish, 1 betta, 500+ *quail* 5+ chickens, 1 leopard gecko, lots of toads, lots of salamanders, a lot of meatbirds, 2 guppies. And I'm about to get 2 hermit crabs. All of the animals I use to have died :sad: execpt for the leopard gecko which I gave away. And I might even get goats, cows, pigs. I call this a zoo.

(*quails*) Quails are small birds that can hardly fly, they live in north america.

Wow....that pied ball was worth a few thousand dollars :X

I forgot to mention the possum family LOL, they come here for dinner, too. :hyper:

I have 2 dogs, 1 cat, 23 chickens, 20+ *quail*, Mollies, Guppies, 2 bettas (male and female).
I used to have 4 kittens, 1 molly, 1 goldfish, 1 betta, 500+ *quail* 5+ chickens, 1 leopard gecko, lots of toads, lots of salamanders, a lot of meatbirds, 2 guppies. And I'm about to get 2 hermit crabs. All of the animals I use to have died :sad: execpt for the leopard gecko which I gave away. And I might even get goats, cows, pigs. I call this a zoo.

(*quails*) Quails are small birds that can hardly fly, they live in north america.

I have a similar pet family. When my sister asked me some time ago, "Why do you get all these little pets? They all die anyway." Well, I enjoy these little pets and feel good giving them a nice home and best life I can. I'd like a camel but our fence is not tall enough. :lol:

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back