Does anyone live in San Jose/San Francisco, CA?

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

Mollyforever

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
Hi there!
Im not sure this is the right forum to ask this but any of you live in California, specifically near the bay area? Or san jose or santa clara or wherever thats nearby?

Im pretty sure in December I have to go abroad for 1-2 months and was wondering if anyone lived near me could come on a weekly basis for water change… (paid of course)

should I just look for a pet sitter instead?

Sorry, no can do, I live in the UK so kind of a long trip to go across the pond to do just a water change :lol:

Sorry, only joking of course, hopefully someone may be able to help you out, fingers crossed anyhow.

An idea of mine is someone in this forum who would like to do sorta vacation and could dwell at you and would care for the aquarium like a little symbiosis (only an idea you know...), unfortunately I'm not able to do this, although I'd like! It's not easy anyway, a matter of trust.

Once C19 settles down and I retire in a couple of years I’m available for house sitting, fish feeding and water changing anywhere on the planet. Except cold places of course.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back