Does Anyone Know Where You Can Get...

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

mlawson

Excessum ut clementia
Reaction score
I can't seem to find anyone which stocks this plant, Aqua essentials used to have it when they had plants. I've looked at Greenline, Birstall, Java an Plants Alive but with no luck.

I sort of need it as it is a centre point in my next planted tank.

Can anyone help?

Cheers,
Mike

Try your local MA shop, I think the supplier they use stocks it.

Sam

Thanks, do you mean Maidenhead aquatics? If so, I don't really have a very local one, but I'll see.

There is a store in Ramsgate quite near where I live, I'll give them a ring this week.

Aquatic Magic do it with free shipping at the moment (£1.94 for 3 plants) but they send them without leaves and shipping is obviously going to be a wee bit longer - about 7-10 days.

On the AM thee.

If you buy any crypt from the them the portion won't be small. It will be 1 crown with no leaves which is smaller than small.

I can't vouch for the balansae as mine is still growing but the single crown of Wendtii brown I bought last year from them overtook the huge pot of Tropica within 3 months and was taller, more colourful and a much better quality plant.

The Tropica was good quality but just not in the same league, maybe as the AM gives you the seedling to grow itself from scratch.

Top Marks so far for AM from me but will have to wait for pics of balansae like George's. lol

andy

Thanks, I think I might take an order from them anyway. I can't find anywhere else and I've already spent quite a lot of money on this tank so it shouldn't make much difference. It will be a very long term layout too.

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Right sorry, all I saw was balansae :S

That place looks good, but it aint cheap.. I bet you anything they are tropica plants, just sold under a different name, hence the price.

Sam

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back