Does anyone know how to contact moderators?

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

FroFro

Mostly New Member
Reaction score
I'm having an issue and need to discuss something with an unbiased moderator. Does anyone know how to contact one? The mobile version of the site isn't letting me load the help option at the bottom of the page.

I'm having an issue and need to discuss something with an unbiased moderator. Does anyone know how to contact one? The mobile version of the site isn't letting me load the help option at the bottom of the page.
I have advised them of situation as I had promised you I would do. I am waiting for responses. I suggest you contact Donya since she is kind of over us all. I will advise her that you will be contacting her.

Last edited:
Please bear in mind that the reason you hear from us when you type in a nasty word, it is because other members have already hit the report button before we've had chance to notice it, and that flags it up to us :)

Please bear in mind that the reason you hear from us when you type in a nasty word, it is because other members have already hit the report button before we've had chance to notice it, and that flags it up to us :)
I hit the report button myself. (Moderators ain’t bad people! ;))

I hit the report button myself. (Moderators ain’t bad people! ;))
Thank you, PhoenixKingZ. I don’t think any of our moderators are biased. We normally respond to posts that another member has reported and we then act upon.

Thank you, PhoenixKingZ. I don’t think any of our moderators are biased. We normally respond to posts that another member has reported and we then act upon.
Good. Many people (especially on other forums) think Moderators are bad because they ban people, and delete threads. But they aren’t. They are just trying to make the forum family friends. :) (That would be be F³ btw. :p)

We very rarely ban people, and when we do it's after a long discussion.
Threads do get deleted but they are mainly duplicate threads and it is better to have all the replies in one thread; we also delete the odd spam thread or post that gets through.
Every post has a report button, and members do report posts. It could be because someone has used inappropriate language, or the content is inappropriate for a family forum, or someone has belittled or harassed another member etc. We then have to check on what has been said in that post and make a decision as to whether it needs action or not.

Yes, and we have a responsibility to show the reporter that we are investigating their concerns. We don’t just hover around waiting to single people out. We normally attempt to stop a harassment or behavior that we have been advised of by posting a friendly suggestion in better behavior. That is normally all it takes. Only when suggestions are ignored and poor behavior continues, are we forced to take further actions. This is usually just a point or 2 issued for a length of time. Very seldom has anything resulted in a permanent ban.

Last edited:
Yes, and we have a responsibility to show the reporter that we are investigating their concerns. We don’t just hover around waiting to single people out.
I agree. My point was that on many forums, Moderators do single out people. When I was on another forum, before I joined this one, a Moderator locked this thread because he didn’t like where’s it was going. Then he opened it back up just long enough to lash out at the OP then locked it again. When the OP went into a conversation with the Moderator, the Moderator banned him for, “Getting out of line.”

That has never happened on this forum, that’s why I like it. You Moderators are very responsible and fair. :)

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back