Does anyone here use CBD or hemp oil?

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

snailaquarium

Fish Herder
Reaction score
Hi,

I am going to try using hemp oil as a relaxation aid, just wondered if anyone here also used CBD oil? I am not sure about brands/quality products in the UK. Thanks in advance.

I was prescribed cbd oil for pain relief but havent used it yet

Well I am very sorry to hear you have cancer and I hope you recover fully.

You use it for pain relief then? Does it give you relaxation? Which are you using the CBD or hemp oil? Which brand? Thanks in advance.
For pain relief and mental rest...
But I do have to be careful with the doses for I also use opiates as oxycodon and tramadol for pain relief. Once I had too much which resulted in heart problems and collapsing.

I'm curious as to why you have asked for this and yet haven't used it??
I didnt ask for it specifically. I have chronic pain and no other painkillers have worked, not even oxycodone helped much. I've pretty much given up on pain meds so when the doctor prescribed it I decided to wait awhile before getting it. I just dont see a point to be on all this stuff if its barley going to help

Hi,

I am going to try using hemp oil as a relaxation aid, just wondered if anyone here also used CBD oil? I am not sure about brands/quality products in the UK. Thanks in advance. Hi, I have psoriasis mostly on my hand's bit on my feet on my scalp and it has started to effect my nails I have psoriatic arthritis as well I have had it for about 6 years got diagnosed in my late forties I had never had a skin problem before. I take methotrexate and my dose is going up I don’t seem to be getting any relief and are thinking of trying CBD oil I think this is what it is called and wondered if anybody had tried this someone told me you could get capsules to take and this might be better than the oil my hands are the worst affected and often bleed they are so sore sometimes that any movement makes them hurt has anyone used this oil for psoriasis on their hands. Would be grateful for any info on this CBD oil with Turmeric.
Hi, I have psoriasis mostly on my hand's bit on my feet on my scalp and it has started to effect my nails I have psoriatic arthritis as well I have had it for about 6 years got diagnosed in my late forties I had never had a skin problem before. I take methotrexate and my dose is going up I don’t seem to be getting any relief and are thinking of trying CBD oil I think this is what it is called and wondered if anybody had tried this someone told me you could get capsules to take and this might be better than the oil my hands are the worst affected and often bleed they are so sore sometimes that any movement makes them hurt has anyone used this oil for psoriasis on their hands. Would be grateful for any info on this.

This thread is pretty old so it's unlikely you will get a response from the OP.

I have taken CBD oil before just to see what happens.
I took it before bed and it make me sleep better and deeper. 🤷‍♂️

Hi,

I am going to try using hemp oil as a relaxation aid, just wondered if anyone here also used CBD oil? I am not sure about brands/quality products in the UK. Thanks in advance.
Hello Snail...

Yes, I've used CBD oil as a relaxant. it's very pricey if you get the good stuff that actually works. The cheap stuff is a waste of money. There is a product that's effective and no nearly as expensive as the CBD. The product is called Formula 303. You can go online and get it. I've been using it for several months and swear it really works for muscles, tension and stress. It's all natural, so no medical issues like the prescription and over the counter stuff.

10 Tanks

Hello Snail...

Yes, I've used CBD oil as a relaxant. it's very pricey if you get the good stuff that actually works. The cheap stuff is a waste of money. There is a product that's effective and no nearly as expensive as the CBD. The product is called Formula 303. You can go online and get it. I've been using it for several months and swear it really works for muscles, tension and stress. It's all natural, so no medical issues like the prescription and over the counter stuff.

10 Tank
Be careful with all 'natural' - you still have to check for interactions. There are wonderful natural products like arsenic, cyanide, etc. The label has very little meaning.

This thread is pretty old so it's unlikely you will get a response from the OP.

I took it before bed and it make me sleep better and deeper. 🤷‍♂️
I took it before bed and it make me sleep better and deeper cbd vape juice. 🤷‍♂️
sorry for bumping the thread. I thought I'll get some good advice. thanks for your help

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back