does anyone have experience with COCHU'S BLUE TETRA

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
another off topic answer sorry....

How the heck do you clean the inside of the glass to keep it all pretty? I'm not judging, I actually love the look of those cute little tanks, I'm just thinking practicalities. A Betta would look awesome in one... but is there an issue with lack of water surface here or are they happy with the little patch on back? Same goes for sparkling gourami. Would the 6 gallon be enough for a Betta or would the 12 gallon be better or neither because of footprint?
I have a very handy little tool that's called a NanoMag.
It's a little magnetic scraper and it's super tiny.
So the scrubber goes on the inside of the tank and the mag on the outside and I push and pull it around to clean the inside.
It's fantastic and I'd die without it.
Yet my nerite snail is the best cleaner!
And I've considered a betta because it would look AMAZING in this tank but I'm not sure it would be happy without the surface break?!

I have a little fluval edge 6 gallon.
I kept a few ember tetra for years and the last had passed.
I waited to get new ones because I wanted to change the substrate to sand, which I just did.

While at the LFS I saw these little blue tetra and was amazed at how pretty they were.
Do they have the same needs and desires as the ember tetra?
I don't trust the employees there...nor do I really trust what I read online, so I'm hoping someone here has some knowledge :)

Right now it's just a handful of cherry shrimp, one amano shrimp and one nerite snail.

View attachment 141541
I encourage you to read BOEHLKEA "Cochu's blue tetra" FREDCOCHUI caresheet : you'll quickly understand what's wrong with your tank ;)

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back