• Total voters

PheonixKingZ

Fish Guru
Tank of the Month 🏆
Pet of the Month 🎖️
Fish of the Month 🌟
Reaction score
Hello TFF people!

So I recently bought a 10 gallon tank, and now I just wanted to show you guys! Please let me know what you think, and if you have any suggestions to make it even better!

Thank you for your time! :) :thanks:
2EF4F584-1B6A-4771-81A7-34C4B0D05BA6.jpeg

I rated my own tank a 4 star rating, just because the light could be better.

(Any suggestions on a relatively inexpensive light?) :)

I love it! When I send your goodies I’ll send you some anacharis you can plant or float too. Lots more plants would be great.

I have concerns about fish getting stuck behind the rocks and filter.
I would remove some of the sand, it doesn't need to be that deep.

I was kind of thinking the same thing, but I made sure to leave a hugeness gap for the fish, and the sand is that deep for the plants. :)

I was kind of thinking the same thing, but I made sure to leave a hugeness gap for the fish, and the sand is that deep for the plants. :)
That sand may be deep enough to form sulfur pockets - definitely not something you want. I agree with reducing the depth - otherwise you need to make sure you give it a good stir weekly.

I remember hearing that! I usually stir it up when doing a gravel vacuum. :)

Do you notice that the tank is wee bit cloudy?

Thank you! I do agree, i need more plants. I am no plant expert, so I only grow easy plants (Anacharis, Java Fern, etc.)

I need a fast growing plants, that is “bushy”, and suggestions? :)

Thank you! I do agree, i need more plants. I am no plant expert, so I only grow easy plants (Anacharis, Java Fern, etc.)

I need a fast growing plants, that is “bushy”, and suggestions? :)
I’ll send you a small Anubias when I ship the shrimp. Easy to grow. They are slow growers but they do get full once they take off. I’m also going to throw a bit of anacharis in.

Thank you so much! Do they (Anubias grow best in substrate, or on a lava rock/driftwood? :)

Thank you so much! Do they (Anubias grow best in substrate, or on a lava rock/driftwood? :)
They grow in substrate but in my goldie tanks I actually super glue it to small rocks because they dig it up.

Cool! Also, does it have to be a lava rock? Or could it be a smooth rock? :)

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back