FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

smudge_

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
This is my new fighter Attilla:

2012-02-29161702.jpg

2012-02-29161729.jpg

I bought him last night, I must admit that I have never been a massive fan of fighting fish and never really planned to add one to my tank but the moment I saw this one I knew I had to get him, I think he is amazing :) What do you guys think?

yea he really is beautiful and I love him, cant believe he cost £3! I have an amazing lfs that is very small but keeps lovely fish in brilliant conditions!

yea he really is beautiful and I love him, cant believe he cost £3! I have an amazing lfs that is very small but keeps lovely fish in brilliant conditions!

He is gorgeous and you certainly got yourself a bargain there :good:

£3 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My LFS only stocks females (and the occasionally confused male) had to get my male ordered in and then had to refused the first one as he looked quite poorly ::-(:

at first glance i thought it said filter and im like why is he naming his filter thats weird but it says fighter lol

hes pretty though :)

Beautiful!
I've never had a Blue Betta before, but they do look stunning :) and a nice tank you got him in there ;)

nice catch, the fish here, the ones that are crowntails and are stunning, 15 DOLLARS OR ABOVE -_- its alittle expensive for one which you really don't kno the genetic backrounds to but its pretty much worth it.

I have the worst luck with fish :/ I came home after a weekend away from home to find his skeleton picked clean hanging from the filter. He got his tail stuck in the filter and had subsequently died and been eaten. Separating the remains from the filter was not a pleasant experience, a number of my fish have now died in bizzare ways and I must say I am becoming disillusioned with the whole hobby as a result. I loved that fighter .

Sorry to hear that :( He was lovely. Do try to keep at it though, I'm sure things will work out in the end!

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back