Do you like music? Do you like kids?

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

jaylach

Supporting Member
Pet of the Month 🎖️
Reaction score
If so check out these videos. These kids are phenoms! I swear the last is the next Eric Clapton! The tallent shown by these kids blows my mind! Best that I can find all of these are authentic. Way back in the 1970s I played drums for money but could never do what some of these kid drummers do. Then there are the guitarists...

Young kid doing Flamingo style classical guitar.

Eight year old sort of looks bored doing this awesome lick on guitar

I used to play drums many years but could never match what this kid does.

This kid does the solo from Pink Floyds Comfortably numb blindfolded.

This little girl is 5 years old. The drum sticks are longer than her arms! I looked but didn't find the long version I have but the tallent is obvious!

Six year old girl doing a bit of Guns-N-Roses' Sweet Child of Mine.

This little toddler plays drums with a major attitude. Song ends but he isn't done! The looks on the faces of some of the symphony musicians behind the kid are priceless.

Then there is a 7 year old doing drums to Rush's Tom Sawyer...

Mayhaps the best for last! I swear this kid may be the next Eric Clapton. Meet a very young 'Slow Hands'!

This little toddler plays drums with a major attitude. Song ends but he isn't done! The looks on the faces of some of the symphony musicians behind the kid are priceless.

I just watched this one because I wanted to see the reaction of the symphony musicians, it was definitely priceles! They looked stunned and totally wowed, for good reason! For such a tiny kid to have that kind of hand eye coordination is amazing in itself, but the musical talent too when he's so tiny! I wonder if his parents are musicians too?
Loved the moment when he dropped one of his sticks and one guy at the front looked to see why the drumming had stopped, saw the dad hand the stick back to the kid who immediately came right back into the performance at the right time! The guy looked like "wow, he's amazing" before going back to his own sheet music. What a great and talented kid!

Do yourself a favor and watch others. In ways some of the others are even better.
Oh I will check out at least some of the others! Don't you worry. I just started with that one and found it utterly charming, so wanted to share my thoughts :D

Do you like music? Do you like kids?​

I do like both, actually...
But it depends on what kind of music and what kind of kids... ;)

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back