Do You Have Other Pets Besides Fish?

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

I have one cat
Kiara
Broxbourne057.jpg

One gorgeous cat gets my nomination for POTM....

Was it not also you who had those (or the) Lynx like cat(s) that had a mishap & died???... I vaguely recall something to that affect, but are under correction.
wow you do like your cats striking. 2nd that nomination. how long did you had her?

wow you do like your cats striking. 2nd that nomination. how long did you had her?
thanks for the nomination

I have had Kiara since 1st May last year. She is an ex-queen and has had 3 litters in her life.
her last litter was only 2 kittens one of which was so big he had to be delivered by c-section,
and he has already won best of breed in a TICA show.
FYI she is a pedigree Tonkinese :good:

I have a pet rabbit.... Alfie! :)

Hes going to be 3 in September!!! :hyper:

SDC13151.jpg

it looks like a big plushie doll LOL, for some reason this makes me want to have a duck even more

Apart from the fish, we have 1 cat called Tom (original I know) and 2 Springer Spaniels called Millie and Chloe. Chloe, the younger Sringer and Tom were both rescue cases.......not that I`m a softy or anything :blush:

Millie and Chloe

Apart from the fish, we have 1 cat called Tom (original I know) and 2 Springer Spaniels called Millie and Chloe. Chloe, the younger Sringer and Tom were both rescue cases.......not that I`m a softy or anything :blush:

Millie and Chloe

awww. i want one. :wub: beautiful. nominate for potm.

awww. i want one. :wub: beautiful. nominate for potm.

You`re another softy then! :lol: :lol:

They are lovely and I`d recommend Springers to anyone who can spare the time for walks twice a day and who wants a dog who is so much fun, very loving and loyal too.

Both Millie and Chloe haven`t had it easy, Millie had to have an op to have a large screw put through her elbow when she was about 11 months old, due to her bone not growing properly and we found out a couple of months after rehoming Chloe that she has hip dysplasia. She`d been living in terrible conditions, eating dirty nappies and teabags from a bin liner, sleeping on nothing more than pee soaked newspaper and someone had attempted to dock her tail too which resulted in her only having 3 quarters of a tail now. But bless her, even though her tail never wagged at all when we first got her, her tail never stops now lol

Soooo........it`s just as well I`m a softy because I hate to think where Chloe would have ended up. They adore each other and where you see one, you`ll always know the other is close by.
I love my girls to bits and couldn`t imagine a day without them, they`re great :D :D :D

Pic of Millie and Tom

I have two cats:
Stripes (Male, 7 year old Ginger Tabby):

Mercury (Male, 4 year old Abyssinian / Grey Tabby mix):

Bless them. :wub: They are complete opposites of each other, and we had to put them there to get the pic. lol They don't like being close. :p

Charlie (Female, 4 month old Normal morph leopard gecko):

I'm also getting a Crested gecko very, very soon. Will post pics once I get her. Sooo excited! :D

i like the gecko, it looks like your treating it right :good: my brothers isnt so lucky though :unsure:

i like the gecko, it looks like your treating it right :good: my brothers isnt so lucky though :unsure:
Thanks. :) She's kind of feisty though. :( She used to be so calm, and I handle her gently and everything, and now she's just so feisty. It's getting worse and worse every day. :angry:

Why is your brother's gecko not so lucky?

Thanks. :) She's kind of feisty though. :( She used to be so calm, and I handle her gently and everything, and now she's just so feisty. It's getting worse and worse every day. :angry:

Why is your brother's gecko not so lucky?

doesnt get taken out,cage cleaned once a month, fed when my brother remembers, water maybe twice a week, i feel badfor her,sometimesi endeup giving her water :/

but my guys are fine :D and thats his only pet

Aside from my fish, I have two pets. My dog, Cash, is an aussie/st bernard mix that I adopted from the pound in Tucson when he was 10 months old. He is now just over 3-years-old. He is my alarm system, bodyguard and the best company I could ask for (literally saved me from someone trying to enter my apartment). He weighed 45lbs when I got him and now tips the scales at close to 65lbs, all of it muscle. He can catch a jackrabbit on the fly and is probably one of the fastest dogs I've ever owned.
This pic was taken during his first experience with snow. He LOVED the snow (true st bernard right there!), but hated being wet when the snow melted (hates water, period, but he'll tolerate a bath):
SANY0447.jpg

Here he is trying to play with the cows that graze behind my parents' house:
SANY0418.jpg

SANY0417.jpg

And then there's Dakota, my 8-year-old 14.2hh arab/saddlebred cross gelding. He was given to me by my boss (I work at a stable, cleaning stalls, feeding and working the horses) because we've been working together for over a year, we're a perfect match and she needed him off her food bill. He is an adorable dork and sweet as can be...usually. He can be a bit of a pill, but we've worked together so much (every day for the past year and a few months) that I can throw the lead rope over his back and he'll follow me around like a dog. He knows when I pull up and lets out a whinny to greet me, then if I don't come see him right away, he gets rather upset. lol
On the hot walker, which is probably his LEAST favorite thing EVER:
downsized_0316001734.jpg

Trying on a new saddle (which was too small and he was NOT happy about it! It was pinching his shoulders and he's definitely the kind of horse that will let you know if he doesn't like something):
SAM_0210.jpg

Me and my Dakota-man (ugh, I hate pics of me!):
SAM_0209.jpg

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back