Do you have a cat? If yes, then you need to get him a Flippity Fish

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
I might have to get one, this looks like my 3 would have fun.

I’d probably need a few. Can’t imagine it lasting that long with mine.

Its cool that it turns on automatically and turns off when they stop attacking it.. and u can add catnip

Last edited:
Or is you want a cheaper option you could throw it one of your catfish (JK) ;)

The puuuuuuurrrrrrrrfect gift for the cat that won't stop taunting the fish or get off the top of your aquarium ;)

My cat is 15 cat years and 80 human years, she's so old and she would play with that, but she never looks at my pet fish. At any rate, she'd rather catch a mouse(which she did a few weeks ago-which was her first time in her life). My mum's had her since she was 1 year old.

As chairman of the FFTPOFF (Foundation For The Protection of Flippity Fish) I say : What about the protection of Flippity fish? Don't they have rights ? Aren't they on the Red List ?
Hahahahaha great toy !

Going back a few years. I bought her the biggest cat tree jungle gym for cats I could find, she never got off the ground level even though this thing was five feet high. I also bought her the nicest cat bed for in front of the fire, she never got near it laid on the flipping carpet instead. I bought her catnip filled mice, which just lay on the floor and collected dust. And a fishing rod with feathers on it, that she would lie underneath and watch the pretty colors dancing in front of her. Now she has her two cupboard boxes that she loves.

Sounds like our 16 year old cat, except he doesn't bother with cardboard boxes either. He came to us 18 months ago with a few toys, in which he showed no interest. Our son bought a few more toys, the cat played with them once then ignored them.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back