Do you have a cat? If yes, then you need to get him a Flippity Fish

Colin_T

Fish Guru
Reaction score
Did someone mention cats? BAWOOOO, here kitty kitty kitty. I'm feeling hungry :werewolf:

OliveFish05

Fish Aficionado
Tank of the Month!
Reaction score
My cat would love that 😂 Although my family is very against cat nip for some reason... Apparantly some distant relative had a kitten get really riled up when they gave it a cat nip toy, and it ran into a wall, broke its neck, and died.

I love how the commercial is like "instantly attracts cats!" *cat in background shows no interest*

Qulisa

Reaction score
I plan to get a cat soon, I am so excited! To be honest, I always wanted to have a cat but was afraid of responsibility. Now I am ready, I read all the articles on this website https://www.catfoodpoint.com/best-dry-cat-food/ and watched dozen of videos of cat care. Perhaps I take it too seriously but I am sure it's worth it.

Last edited:

Rocky998

Fish Connoisseur
Reaction score
Its cool that it turns on automatically and turns off when they stop attacking it.. and u can add catnip
Ah yes kitty weed. Drugs can be for animals to make them feel nice but not us 😅...

(I say this sarcastically)
Anyone know the species?

I can't find it on seriouslyfish.com.....????
Their terrestrial fish... So seriouslyfiah probably doesnt list it
They do...they're called "cats"

J/K!
Not sure how "dog proof" they are 😅

I have seen these on TV... If I had a cat I would definitely want to try this with them

Reaction score
The puns

6db1f975722b4b8b37e4ac74ea059a8b.gif

Most reactions