Do You Eat Fish?

• Yes

Votes: 49 68.1%
  • No

Votes: 8 11.1%
  • Sometimes

Votes: 15 20.8%

• Total voters
Cod,Haddock,Tuna,love all of these and eat them regularly. Theyre food, the same as beef and pork etc..I wouldnt eat a fish that i could keep in a tank though, If someone told me a foot long gibbyceps fillet tasted just like haddock and cost less i wouldnt even consider it

wowwow most everyone here loves fish...i use to love fish and chips and tuna but I can't stand any thing from the sea now :sick: seafood has to be the most discusting food on this planet :sick: :sick: :sick: I' not sure how anyone could like it and eat it. I can't eat sushi even made with veggies or beef...it still smells and taste like essasance of fish from the seaweed. My dad is the exact same so I think I inharited it from him

i love fish, my favourite would be a:

breaded cod with chips, salt & vinegar on the chips, the lovely smell going past my local chippy called genoa makes me walk in while walking my dog, buy the breaded cod, walk the dog to the beach sit down on the bench and eat it there sometimes giving my dog the odd chip for a treat (mostly on a warm summers evening) :D i wanna get one now lol

well i was goin to vote yes,but now i think about it...i haven't eaten any fish since having an aquarium. I cant believe i've only just noticed :eek:

Mmm... sushi.... *drool*

Sushi is my absolute fave! Couldn't live without it! I do, however, hate cooked fish, nothing more disgusting in my eyes than cod-in batter or anchovie pizza *gag*

-Rezz

Nothing wrong with eating fish as I see it. I had a pet pig and used to hate when everyone would ask if I still eat pork..... just cause I keep it as a pet doesn't mean I won't eat others of its general kind.

For dinner tonight I had battered cod (yum! :fun: ). It was tasty, and as said above by some people I don't see anything wrong with it, unless eating any kind of meat is wrong.

I eat fish, but I'm fussy about it; I won't eat it unless I've caught it myself, or I know that it's either farmed or caught from a sustainable fishery. This is because I think the way humans have almost destroyed several marine environments by their abuse of fisheries is inexcusable.

I don't eat fish fingers, fish sticks etc. but that's just because the other things they put in them (besides the fish) are things I try to keep out of my body as much as I can (ie trans fats.) I avoid most highly processed foods.

I'm fussy about my diet in general though; I'm not vegetarian, but I will not eat factory-farmed pork (cruel to pigs), broiler chickens (cruel to chooks), feedlot beef (cruel to cows and an outrageous waste of grain that humans need) or cage eggs (cruel to chooks). Fortunately there are free-range egg farms, chicken farms and piggeries in my area, so getting humanely-raised meat isn't difficult. I will vouch for the taste of it over factory-farmed meat - it is much, much nicer.

^^^ In time magazine there was an article that showed how farming is actually detrimental to wild fish populations. Fish Farming's Growing Dangers

Not to mention farmed fish are much worse for you in general than wild fish in terms of toxin levels.

I hate the taste of fish , i like going fishing though and dont mind catching/killing and gutting the fish and then giving it to family members. We have alot of flounder/plaice where i live:)

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back