• No

Votes: 8 11.1%
  • Sometimes

Votes: 15 20.8%

• Total voters

jasminekiddell

Fish Addict
Reaction score
This is a poll to find out if you eat fish, no i dont mean fish as in pet fish i mean fish that you can get at the chippy lol. Personally i dont eat fish and even though the fish arent like pet fish there still fish which is why i wouldnt eat them. Please participate!

Yes. Life is a cycle, human beings are animals and omnivores by evolution. Things eat other things to survive. Basic biology. I'm quite keen to catch a fish myself and eat it, as that way I will know how it was caught, and that it died as quickly as possible.

Yes. I eat fish. I also eat chicken and I have 13 chickens.

Yes I love fish. Mackerel, the "scavenger of the sea" is my favourite but I love any fish and seafood too.

Sometimes I eat fish, not a lot, but when I do it's usually fish sticks and fish and chips.

i eat fish cakes......and fish fingers lol but no i wont eat any other kind of fish....

I ussually don't. Not for mental reasons, I just don't like it that much. However, when it's my own catch, I always eat it.

I eat fish. And whenever my aquarium fish misbehave in some way, I remind them that I quite like sushi.

They seem to see right through my bluff though. :)

I do. Fresh (as in a few hours old) albacore and fw eel can't be beat in my mind! Salmon, other tuna, and trout are good too though.

Wasn't this already done a few months ago?

Rarely do I eat fish I am not a big fan. but I do like fish and chips some times a fish taco is nice. Fish is too polluted and it's not as good for you any more.

I have had pet chickens and still ate chicken.

i eat a lot of fish only last night I had lightly dusted river cobbler with mange touts baby sweetcorns and my own egg fried rice!!!

gorgeous!!

I don't eat fish, I'm a vegetarian. I have eaten it before a long, long time ago, I HATE the taste, be it fish sticks, tuna, fish and chips, sushi... bleh.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back