Do signatures not show up on a phone?

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

Rocky998

Kinda crazy, but somehow they let me stay
Tank of the Month 🏆
Reaction score
Do signatures not show up when using a phone or has something happened that got rid of all the signatures? I can still edit it and stuff but it doesnt show anyone's signature still when in a thread

I don't use a phone but wouldn't the signatures take up a lot of real-estate on the phone, ie screen space?

I don't use a phone but wouldn't the signatures take up a lot of real-estate on the phone, ie screen space?
It would but I was just curious... It would make sense if it doesnt show up on a phone

Just seems like a logical choice that if the screen is below a certain resolution that they do not display items that don't have a lot of informational value. Some of the frameworks for web apps or CMS's have this kind of feature built in. Devs might not even think about it.

Just seems like a logical choice that if the screen is below a certain resolution that they do not display items that don't have a lot of informational value. Some of the frameworks for web apps or CMS's have this kind of feature built in. Devs might not even think about it.
That does makes complete sense...

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back