Do people still . . .

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Don't be so thin skinned . Nobody is insulting you personally , especially me. If I was , believe me , you would know for sure without any doubt whatsoever .
I saw it as a little pick when you said that after me saying I dont like comics but alright...

LOL "If I was , believe me , you would know for sure without any doubt whatsoever"

@AdoraBelle Dearheart ! Loser neck beards living in their mothers basements ? I lived in my Dads basement I'll have you know. Is that old stereotype still around ? I thought we were living in a new and enlightened age.
I think it all depends on HOW you do it... Like if you have no motivation to get out and your just sitting there doing whatever... Yah, thats just bad
But if you are sincerely working and trying to make your own life that is something no matter where your living

The last house my parents lived in before I moved out at 17 had a crawl space. I would have been playing video games and reading comics with the mice and rats down there - just like an old Disney movie. And it might have been cold, even if I had had a neck beard.

Then again, I'm not a gamer and I was never a comics fan. So I never did take on that lifestyle.

There are no new and enlightened ages - just different basements. The important ones are full of aquariums.

The last house my parents lived in before I moved out at 17 had a crawl space. I would have been playing video games and reading comics with the mice and rats down there - just like an old Disney movie. And it might have been cold, even if I had had a neck beard.

Then again, I'm not a gamer and I was never a comics fan. So I never did take on that lifestyle.

There are no new and enlightened ages - just different basements. The important ones are full of aquariums.
Yes I will be the creepy guy in my parent's basement with a hoard of aquariums 🤣🤣
"Wait... I don't have a basement" 🤣

I'm actually living in my parents house with a load of aquariums :eek:
But I moved out at 16, so it's not a failure to launch thing. It's different when your parents are elderly, have health issues and need more care. I was living on the other side of the city, but driving back and forth across the city all the time was getting way too much, and wasn't sustainable.

🤣 Dilbert! Brilliant! Forgot all about that one too

I'm a fan of Dilbert, Calvin and Hobbes, and The Far Side.
That's what I'm talking about ! The Far Side is classic. Calvin and Hobbes is pure joy especially the ones with Spaceman Spiff. Dilbert ? If you've worked in the corporate world you love this. Unless you are a management tool.

. . . read comics and comic books ? Are you a Marvel Zombie or do you read the cool stuff by Frank Miller , Ivan Brunetti and Peter Bagge ?
For me it's Pearls Before Swine by Stephen Pastis in the newspaper . He's the new Garry Trudeau . Gotta love The Fantastic Four at Marvel and Batman is DC's greatest creation.
Or , do people not read anymore ?
I don't read too much of the new stuff. But some of my favorite runs are Grant Morrison's JLA, Garth Ennis' Punisher Max, an old Batman story called Dark Knight Dark City by Peter Milligan, and the Geoff John's run on Green Lantern.
I actually named my green lantern platy Hal Jordan.

I don't read too much of the new stuff. But some of my favorite runs are Grant Morrison's JLA, Garth Ennis' Punisher Max, an old Batman story called Dark Knight Dark City by Peter Milligan, and the Geoff John's run on Green Lantern.
I actually named my green lantern platy Hal Jordan.
How about the Kevin Smith Daredevil run ?

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back