DNA results are IN for luna!!!

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Wouldn't a dachschund/Great Dane mix be utterly adorable though? 😍
Ngl it's pretty ugly 😐
1660562530408.jpeg

Yah... She will be a bit tricky to train. Impossible? Definitely not. She just needs to learn not to bark at every guest walking in 😅
Also to come when her name is called which most GPS have issues with anyways because of how independent they are.

Hopefully the 10% of German Shepherd is all in her head and she'll start to learn quickly 🤣
Great Pyrenees bark. That is their thing, their job, their royal duty. My Teddy is 25% pyr and his bark is small because he is small but it is non-stop until he meets the intruder and gets a sniff. And if he sees a rat outside (definite intruder) he has a real high prey drive too but part of that is probably the Australian Cattle Dog in him

Great Pyrenees bark. That is their thing, their job, their royal duty. My Teddy is 25% pyr and his bark is small because he is small but it is non-stop until he meets the intruder and gets a sniff. And if he sees a rat outside (definite intruder) he has a real high prey drive too but part of that is probably the Australian Cattle Dog in him
Our Pyrenees almost never barks, but when he does oh boy that bark is deep and loud

Our Pyrenees almost never barks, but when he does oh boy that bark is deep and loud
Luna barks all the dang time. And it's deep and very loud.
I didn't know you had a great pyrenees! What's his/her name?
I'm sure it loves living in WA!
Well if there's a rat I'd be glad she chased it away 🤣
Luna does that as well. She will want to chase any little thing and whines when she can't lol

Luna barks all the dang time. And it's deep and very loud.
I didn't know you had a great pyrenees! What's his/her name?
I'm sure it loves living in WA!

Well if there's a rat I'd be glad she chased it away 🤣
Luna does that as well. She will want to chase any little thing and whines when she can't lol
Teddy is more of a search and destroy than a chaser, but he surrenders the corpse and goes to find a new one. I have chickens, periodically the rats show up in the back yard. They do not stay long whether chased or destroyed.

I didn't know you had a Pyre either! That's awesome! I'd love to see a pic of him as well! Beautiful breed
He’s a mix, our neighbors have two as well.

@Rocky998 he’s our guard dog, watches our chickens and cats and alerts my family when I’m down and can’t get up

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back