DIY power compact

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

gaya

Fish Addict
Reaction score
Hi ya!
Could someone give me blow by blow instructions to build power compact lighting. The DIY kits are too expensive. I'm hoping I can just go to home depot and p/u all the materials. This is for 10g's, 30g tall and 20g xtra tall.
thanks!

thats a good question gaya! im gonna bump this too.....

if this dosnt work out try Ebay or try bigalsonline.com <i think thats the link....

I have tried both sources relentlessly. Always hoping to find some person that gave up on fish keeping and just want to get rid of stuff cheap. Never have any luck. I know that there has to be some smarty pants on the forum that knows how. GL, where are you?

gaya said:
I have tried both sources relentlessly. Always hoping to find some person that gave up on fish keeping and just want to get rid of stuff cheap. Never have any luck. I know that there has to be some smarty pants on the forum that knows how. GL, where are you?

have you tryed king vinnies DIY site?

http://www.kingvinnie.com/aquaria/diy/
the people who give up are always teh best ;) !

the most expensive part of these fixtures is the bulbs... 65 watt bulbs are $25 each localy and a bit less online.....

do they have to be compact, because you can get regular strip lights and they're cheap from home depot or something like that. My 4' shop light with dual bulbs cost me a total of 15 bucks or something like that (that's with bulbs)

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back