Diy Led Project (led's On A Budget)

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
1 driver will not run two different types of led at the same time without some quite detailed electronics wired in aswell.

1 driver will not run two different types of led at the same time without some quite detailed electronics wired in aswell.
OK no worries I forgot about the optics required too I think I'll go with the original setup you recommended :D
Thanks for all the help

I can get 10W LED's the same as those you linked me, but they come with a 60 degree lens and they're a bit cheaper. Would the 60 degree lenses make the light less wasteful or would it give it a spot light effect as theres only three across a 80cm tank?

I can get 10W LED's the same as those you linked me, but they come with a 60 degree lens and they're a bit cheaper. Would the 60 degree lenses make the light less wasteful or would it give it a spot light effect as theres only three across a 80cm tank?
that depends mainly on the height you mount them at at around 24 inches above the substrate they would not spotlight for definite the lower you go the more chance there is, but you can normally remove or not fit the lenses anyway

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back