Diy Bubble Counter

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Now that sir, is a thing of beauty.

DrRob said:
Now that sir, is a thing of beauty.
Thank you DrRob for your comment, I think people will be more likely to ask questions about planted tanks when they see this. Bring more people to the planted side

DrRob said:
Paying particular not to: "Heath Robinson was an English artist who drew strange, complicated machines that could do simple jobs."

smile.png

I still love it though.

I know it says it's a bubble counter and it does look lovely but what does actually it do? lol

It counts bubbles.

Very useful for CO2 users who want an immediate visual on how much gas is going into the system, rather than waiting for a few hours to see what colour change happens on a drop checker.

Quite a good analysis of it, its overkill for a bubble counter when you dont actually need one.
This is the first time ill be using Co2 injection so im excited and nervous of how it will go. I have the nutrients for EI dosing and enough light but like i said first time
unsure.png

Right so a handy bit of kit then! Fancy not knowing the term Heath Robinson, ghetto! You are probably too young to recall it! lol

I love the bubble counter. My bubble counter is a 500ml bottle with air tube :p

Dude I don't even have a tank setup, moving house end of month so can't wait to get an aquarium filled. Water changes even sound good ATM

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back