Disney World visitors trapped on ride

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
This happens about once a year somewhere in the US Each state has at least one amusement park. most are well maintained and any the govermnment safety regulators quickly jump in and do an investigation.

Each state has at least one amusement park.
Wyoming:
1659829747058.jpeg

When I was a kid I made my own fun.

Went for a rummage in dad's garage and shed.

A few pieces of wood (snatched before dad could attack them for making frames for his paintings), some old pram wheels (dad always had a few of those for reasons best known to him), a piece of thick string (that had been holding dad's onions that he grew in the greenhouse), an old wooden apple box......

Two hours...ish...later (and a few cuts, bruises and blisters)

There was I zooming up and down the garden path in my new go-cart....pulling an occasional splinter from my backside.....

But it was FUN!

All homemade, free and no annoying music or jingles playing :banana:

Try North Carolina as well... At least the area I'm in. You have to travel AT LEAST 2hrs to get to an actual fun place
You poor thing, we have to travel to another country. By the way there are fun things to do just in your Neighbour hood, go for a walk in a park and find a squirrel to talk to.

You poor thing, we have to travel to another country. By the way there are fun things to do just in your Neighbour hood, go for a walk in a park and find a squirrel to talk to.
Barely any squirrels here and our back yard is a forest we can't walk into.
But we do have two frequent squirrels we try to feed.

Also I don't live in a neighborhood where everyone knows everyone really... I mean we know a few of our neighbors and get along very well. We try to help eachother when possible.

But anyways... You live in the mountains and near rivers!! Super fresh as well. We have to travel 6+hrs for a "fresh river".
2hrs is just to get to a very nice science museum and other attractions.
I don't like rides much at all. Never had the want to ride a roller coaster 🤣

Barely any squirrels here and our back yard is a forest we can't walk into.
But we do have two frequent squirrels we try to feed.

Also I don't live in a neighborhood where everyone knows everyone really... I mean we know a few of our neighbors and get along very well. We try to help eachother when possible.

But anyways... You live in the mountains and near rivers!! Super fresh as well. We have to travel 6+hrs for a "fresh river".
2hrs is just to get to a very nice science museum and other attractions.
I don't like rides much at all. Never had the want to ride a roller coaster 🤣
Life is a rollercoaster....who needs a mechanical one?

Although I'm still more scared of the mechanical one 🤣🤣🤣

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back