Discus

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

interpet123

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
Hi all, i'm so excited!!! Yesterday, i reserved 2 beautiful snakeskin discus at my lfs and i'm picking them up 2day!! Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!!! :hyper:

I've not seem them before, looking forward to the pics.

Hope it goes well :good:

Hi all, i'm so excited!!! Yesterday, i reserved 2 beautiful snakeskin discus at my lfs and i'm picking them up 2day!! Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!!! :hyper:

Very cool! Definitely waiting on those pictues.
drool.gif

Will try to get some pics up for defs!!! But i dont know how!?!? :blink: I have tried before and asked on here, but have never got a clear and thorough description of how to do it!!

Will try to get some pics up for defs!!! But i dont know how!?!? :blink: I have tried before and asked on here, but have never got a clear and thorough description of how to do it!!

If you have an account on photobucket upload the pics on to there.
When they are loaded click on the pic
Then on the right of the pic there will a title saying Share this photo, with different links underneath
Click Share, which will be just right of the title
Then click Get link code
To upload a big pic, highlight the whole link in the box, underneath IMG for bulletin boards & forums
To upload a smaller pic, highlight the whole link underneath that one
Next make a post, then right click and paste the link in to there, at first it will show the link, but when you have clicked add reply it will show up

Hope that helped :good:

Thanks, that definitely helped!!! But i am useless at uploading pics and things!! How would i upload the pic/s onto photobucket?? Thanks in advance, Alex :good:

Thanks, that definitely helped!!! But i am useless at uploading pics and things!! How would i upload the pic/s onto photobucket?? Thanks in advance, Alex :good:

Once you have made an account
At the top there will be a green button saying upload now, click that
There will then be another green button saying select photos and videos, click that
Then find the pics you want to upload, click them and it will upload them :good:

i have a snakeskin in with my other 7 discus, great colour in them :)
I agree, discus are stunning fish and can be just as colourful as alot of marines!! :good: Thanks 4 the reply

Once you have made an account
At the top there will be a green button saying upload now, click that
There will then be another green button saying select photos and videos, click that
Then find the pics you want to upload, click them and it will upload them :good:
Thanks so much again for the reply, but it is easier to put the pics on my mac with an sd card or plugging the camera directly into the mac?? Sorry to bother you again!!! Alex :good:

Just looked at the discus, and they're swimming/gliding around happily and they were sort of dancing!? Swimming up and down in i spiral shape! Lol, so pleased with them! Just did first feed with them and they didn't seem to eat much, but maybe they will if i put the bloodworm in later!! Thanks again 4 all of ur replies! Alex :good:

they look amazing nice choice where did they come from

Most reactions

Back