Discus Rediscovered

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
The thing is they get permission. The neighbors give them permission, so they don’t know they’re doing anything wrong
The neighbors can also get in trouble from fish and game.

Here is the gang, I wish I had a light over the tank sometimes, but I would rather have happy fish. This naturally lit tank is doing so well. Just not great for photos.
20220413_174633.jpg

Another bad video but hopefully you guys will get the idea and hopefully with time I will get better at this. By the way the clicking in the background is Iti eating biscuits :)

That aquarium is just so stunning...it looks beautiful and the fish seem to be right at home and happy too :) :)

That aquarium is just so stunning...it looks beautiful and the fish seem to be right at home and happy too :) :)
They are, this project is about low light, naturally lit aquariums built for the fish rather than the human.;). They look great in real life; they just don't produce good photos or videos.

Super jealous! I would love to keep discus, I have always loved them, but the moment my husband saw the price tag on these fish, he pumped the brakes. A discus tank and a saltwater tank are things I will never see in my house, my MTS is already an expensive endeavor😅

Super jealous! I would love to keep discus, I have always loved them, but the moment my husband saw the price tag on these fish, he pumped the brakes. A discus tank and a saltwater tank are things I will never see in my house, my MTS is already an expensive endeavor😅
The secret is to buy young fish off a private breeder. These guys were $30 each.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back