Discus Question

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

daryl1

Reaction score

Hi,

I brought my first discus yesterday, after much thought. I got a loverly pigoen blood. I had my eye on him for a while. he had been in one of my local pets shops for about 3 months.
When i asked about where he had came from (europe, asia or home breed) they werent sure. But with the fact he'd been there for that long and still alive (in what i would call a basic set up) I went ahead and brought him.

He settled in really well swimming around eatting etc. but today he just seems to be sitting by the filter.
Is there any behaviour I should worry about???
many thanks
daryl

theres neon tetra, black neons, dwarf clown pleco, small siamese flying fox, few shrimp n snails.

hes about 2-3 inchs.
i'll put a pic up in a bit.

theres neon tetra, black neons, dwarf clown pleco, small siamese flying fox, few shrimp n snails.

hes about 2-3 inchs.

Whats the tank temperature? Sounds like you dove into Discus keeping a little prematurely :look: Correct me if I am wrong. Still need to know the tank size too.

Jtheres neon tetra, black neons, dwarf clown pleco, small siamese flying fox, few shrimp n snails.

hes about 2-3 inchs.

Whats the tank temperature? Sounds like you dove into Discus keeping a little prematurely :look: Correct me if I am wrong. Still need to know the tank size too.

No need to worry he's fine now. Think its cos of the plants being there. Got more to go in just waiting for delivery.
Thanks anyway. If I get anymore props I no who to talk too.

Jtheres neon tetra, black neons, dwarf clown pleco, small siamese flying fox, few shrimp n snails.

hes about 2-3 inchs.

No need to worry he's fine now. Think its cos of the plants being there. Got more to go in just waiting for delivery.
Thanks anyway. If I get anymore props I no who to talk too.

Sounds good. Sometimes they just need some time to settle in when first introduced.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back