Discus Piccies!

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

Bluetooth

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
As the title says, shows some pics of your discus, seems like people dont really like showing their discus off here.

I am in the middle of building a nice stocking of discus right now so i only have 3 with another young fish (1.5") in the gfs tank to grow a bit more so it wont be bullied.

So without further ado here are some of my pictures, i currently have 2 red turqs and my new addition this week has been a red dragon. Apologies for the small size of the other pics, my phone went weird.. note to santa.. DSLR please..

Red Dragon with one of my turqs
LGIM0251.jpg

LGIM0252.jpg
LGIM0253.jpg
LGIM0254.jpg

LGIM0255.jpg
LGIM0256.jpg
LGIM0257.jpg

LGIM0258.jpg
LGIM0259.jpg
LGIM0260.jpg

LGIM0261.jpg
LGIM0262.jpg
LGIM0263.jpg

LGIM0264.jpg

The other turq is always camera shy lol.. dunno why he's better coloured than the bigger one in the pictures.

Anyway, thats my fish for you, lets get posting some of your discus, im sure there are other discus keepers out there!

nice I love seeing peoples photos . DO you have a full tank shot

Everything as per my stocking list in my sig pic however i had to store a pair of rainbow cichlids in there while i sold them on.. and you know something? they decided to breed in there while waiting to be sold lol

Ill post a tank shot tomorrow.. the rainbows have destroyed my plants and im going to be rescaping sometime soon to a more discus showing type tank

Don't see why not buddy, wilds are only wilds cause they come direct from the amazon, tank breds simply have a different type of home but many aquarists try to keep tank bred discus close to their home water chemistry, eg soft, acidic water

Hi Guys

Little update, have redone my tank so its a bit nicer, replaced the horrible yellow light with a red one for the plants and to show off the turqouise in my red turqs, also added my girlfriends blue turq into the mix, ill let you guess which one is the blue turq =-)

Video, This includes my discus tank and then a quick shot of my angelfish breeding tank, the female is a bit camera shy =-)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=25Y5-r3QQME

Piccies, guess which one is the new guy =-)

LGIM0273.jpg

LGIM0274.jpg

LGIM0275.jpg

LGIM0276.jpg

LGIM0277.jpg

LGIM0278.jpg

Enjoy =-)

im liking that red dragon

i want one where you get that from?? how much you pay if you dont mind me saying?

nice set up aswell

Hahaha I like your g/fs one. With a heavy fat/protein diet you might still be able to get a little growth on him (although at that point it might be very unlikely.)

Awww the new guy looks so cute and innocent in that vid :X The way he follows the others :p

Great looking fish dude, what tank is that? Looks similar to the one Ive got my eye on.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back