Discus.com?

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

Never heard of them. Does your LFS not have Discus?

Hes looking to buy other fish, not discus, i guess this site has what he was looking for, but wanted to check them out.

He is particularly looking for blue emperor tetras or blue kerri tetras and star grass. A few other things, but those especially.

Hes looking to buy other fish, not discus, i guess this site has what he was looking for, but wanted to check them out.

He is particularly looking for blue emperor tetras or blue kerri tetras and star grass. A few other things, but those especially.
Oh, I see...

Those are some tough species to find on the shelves. Can your LFS order them for you?

Yeah. they have them. But for $70-115 each! If I were to be getting discus I'd buy form iFish.
Im getting tetras and plants.

yes.
thx noodle. :)
Oh, I see...

Those are some tough species to find on the shelves. Can your LFS order them for you?
yes. Some harder to fins fish. Ive found some. But everywhere they have kerris or stargrass they are sold out too expensive or to small. I may try to risk it with the small kerris and wait on the stargrass but am concerned about them getting eaten by my angels.

I see.

I have no personal experience with Discus.com. You may be able to contact their support team? I don't know if they have one.

Ok... hope you find what you're looking for, at a fair price. :)

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back