Ding Ding round 1 !

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

Cayote

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
Ding Ding Round one,

I seem to have maybe a problem, but possibly not :hyper:

I was watching the tank last night and this morning and i have been making sure my shrimpies live free without threat and possible danger from any inhabitants i add.

The only fish in there right now with them is my gourmis, the thing is that he doesn`t go anywhere near the shrimps, he just potters about minding his own buisseness

The problem being that when he goes past the biggest shrimp the shrimp starts on him and swims at him, hes scared to death of it its nuts !

Do i have a problem or will shrimpie get bored of kicking his arse ?

:D

I got $10 on the shrimp.
LOLOL

normaly the shrimp try to stay clear of other tank mates. ??? Sounds like a tough brutis shrimp. I do not see the shrimp beating up the fish all the time. Maybe ? Keep an eye on them , they sould settle in.
Danny

the only time my shrimpy ahh god bless :angel: ever swam at the fish was when a fish got up close to him, but he never harmed any, what shrimpies
do you have cayote??

Well i think there ghosts but i dont know, ive got digicam here but all my piccys are comming out really orange and look blurred how can i stop this, then ill put em up so everyone can identify them

lol :lol: ooo don't ask me aye you've seen my pics, i've not got it right yet, :crazy: but do hurry cause i can't wait to see your pics, :thumbs:

Well its looking gripping stuff they both came out with good attitudes

But alas the Gourmis has bottled it, yes he is actually avoiding the shrimp !
Wimp ! he still goes near the other one but not hard one

I cant believe hes getting bullied by a shrimp, thats pathetic !

Looks like your $10 is a safe bet Danny :D

Having big problems with digi camera, all pictures are turning out far too bright any ideas ?

But and you`l love this " i got a good one of one of my shrimpies !" yeah, ill post it tonight with the rest huh i i get any !

Ha, though I had the right choice. LOLOL

Pics, well I have that happen also but it is usually one of two things : flash is glaring of the tank. To avoid that , when taking the picture instaead of being straight at the glass tip the camara about 5* almost as if taking the picture at an angle. This will help bounce the glare off the glass.

Or, there is already alot of light and flash is not needed.

Most likely it is because the camara is catching the flash glare. Try at diff. angles just NOT straight on . Also, you could not use the flash by setting a bright or brighter light on the tank.

Hope this helps, Good Luck,
Danny

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back