Did You Loop Them?

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

Mr Tomato

Reaction score
Hey .. Did you loop them? Good question, But what the 'Clown-fish' does it mean? I'm talking about the leads and airlines at the back of your aquarium.
Its a great idea, having a non-return valve on that Air pump line. But did you know about the electric leads? The Heater-Lights-power heads? I've seen it happen.
What you ask?... Water, syphoned through a heater lead that had made its way down to the actual carpet and almost empty the whole tank.But of course you know this already? You could call me an over protective Dad yes. But ha;ha; .....really; did you loop them? :hyper: Stay safe guys..

Hey .. Did you loop them? Good question, But what the 'Clown-fish' does it mean? I'm talking about the leads and airlines at the back of your aquarium.
Its a great idea, having a non-return valve on that Air pump line. But did you know about the electric leads? The Heater-Lights-power heads? I've seen it happen.
What you ask?... Water, syphoned through a heater lead that had made its way down to the actual carpet and almost empty the whole tank.But of course you know this already? You could call me an over protective Dad yes. But ha;ha; .....really; did you loop them? :hyper: Stay safe guys..

+1

Another solusion is to tape a piece of absorbant towel to tge wire ring out when needed and place back works great :)

Most reactions

trending

Back