Did You Have A Visitor ?

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Don't close your mind don't be quick to call someone crazy or a liar just because you have
not had an experience or because your belief system says these things don't happen unless
it's psychologically induced, drug related or it's the devil or some other such nonsense.

We really don't know if they are ghost or spirit of our beloved family but one thing for sure,
there are life beyond the dark night.

:crazy:

My mum died on the 24th at quarter to midnight (6 days ago).

I have been begging her to come and see me, any time i am on my own in the dark, I have seen, sensed and smelt certain things, but then i have mental health issues (bipolar disorder) , so might not be real.

I went to see her body earlier today for the last time at the chapel of rest and i was certain i could see her eyes twitching, although my girlfriend told me they were not.

I asked my girlfriend to wait outside and i i stood there with my mums body for a little while, nothing happened again, i did talk to her a little bit, i left and i collapsed in the carpark, i don't know if that was my illness, stress or what.

I used to be in the Navy and in 2001, I was on ship sound asleep. Just before 1am, I woke up for no reason, very upset and saw my cat on the end of my bunk (he was put down the year prior) and I heard a distinct meow, before he disappeared.

I went and sat in the mess square and had a tea to calm my nerves down, before going back to bed. The next day, I get a phone call on ship, from my mum, telling me that grandma passed over about 01.05am that morning. I think my cat showed up to tell me everything was going to be ok, if that makes sense?

You should pop over to my paranormal forum, if you like this sort of topic (mods, please remove i this isn't allowed);

BPG UK

This is a little different then your guys is story, but I will tell it.

I have a visitor periodically at our apartment (or permanent resident.) Me and my Dad both believe it is a small girl. She seems to like to play tricks a little bit. :sly: We have nick named her the Toast Ghost (sort of mean I know) because a lot of times she comes around we smell toast (weird ey.) I don't think she is a bad ghost, but she does some odd things. I remember once when I was very little (around 4 or 5 years old) I had gotten up from bed because I couldn't sleep. I went and talked to my Dad who was still awake. He let me sit whith him for a few minutes then sent me off back to bed. When I got there I looked and saw a hand creeping up from underneath my bed between the bed and the wall, sort of near the end of the bed. It looked almost black and speckley. It rouse up slowly and about 5 seconds later, almost as if it noticed I was looking, it withdrew its hand very quickly. I was not scared from the experience, I actually tried to rationalize it, thinking maybe the apartment below us was doing renovations and installing a light. :lol: From then on, I keep a row of pillows between me and the wall. :rofl:

Just the other night, I woke up around 4:30 and saw three black blobs (almost rectangular but roughly shaped) rush into my face in a row. No idea what they were but boy did I ever scream. :lol:

The Toast Ghost is known for other stuff, like turning on facets (hot and cold), to the furthest they will go, shaking wires, stopping when we go to check what it is, and then starting to shake them again, and she has even been heard, when my Dad called out his girlfriends name as he got home, he heard a loud inhale as if he had startled her. He thought he had, so he went into the living room, and no one was there. My Dads girlfriend was at her studio.

The freaky thing about this is, I had the most potent smell of burnt toast (im alone in the house) when i started reading this post. Before i read about your toast ghost bit, I went up stairs. So there was a solid 5 mins of toast smell before i even read that bit.

I used to be #105### scared of things under the bed...I think you've just brought that back. Nice one.

Anyway, I shall tell you all about my house spirit. We have affectionately named him 'Mervin'.

When we first moved in (approx 5 years ago) I went into the bathroom and pulled the light cord and, clear as day, a little boy ran under my raised arm and disappeared. I was 12/13 at this time, I'd have expected to soil myself...but I just though 'interesting'. I told my mother, and she said she'd seen things.

We think he is linked to my mother, as she has been told she has two guardian angels...and this fits in with me always seeing him on the landing and in my mothers room. Last time i saw him, he was watching over my mothers bed.

He knocked on my mothers door, really clearly. My sister was at work and I was at College. No1 in the house.

He likes to shake wires, shut/open doors opened a pretty heavy door while i was stood there, knock doors and play with speakers. I had the computer speakers on just before my mother came home from work, and It kept knocking, sometimes three knocks sometimes 4 or just 1. I thought it was mervin playing, so I said mervin are you here? Knock. Just as this happens mother walks in. I say, mom mervin is playing with the speakers. We wait...nothing. Mom: Mervin, if your here can you knock please. Knock knock knock. We both jump up in excitment and laugh. The knocking continues. After a while, we said ok can you please stop now. Nothing since.

We never tell anybody who enters the house about Mervin, but people always notice a person and think its me, when im either out or not in the house. Everyone swears black as blue they have seen someone walk past a door, tap them etc. And there is no1 there to have done it. We then inform them of mervin and que hysterics and 'how does this not bother you' type questions.

Sorry for the essay.

family friends pets
they never really us
i still talk to my dad and nan
we lost rex my dog just a few month ago
but he is still here watching over us
Amanda says her mam is also with us
she as followed us from house to
house we find it comforting in a strange
sort of way i know my dad and nan are here
as i can just feel there presents

i think i must of something bad in