Desserts Anyone?

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

Tongue_Flicker said:
He offered the price, i just agreed lol

Haha! Wish you could get that much per corn snake, I'd be rich in approx 60-100 days(if my adult female is gravid that is)! :lol:

Cornsnakes are pretty common in the UK/US so they price less than what we have here haha. Darn corns they price anywhere between £90 worth for a normal morph up to £250 for a nice morph lol

Tongue_Flicker said:
Cornsnakes are pretty common in the UK/US so they price less than what we have here haha. Darn corns they price anywhere between £90 worth for a normal morph up to £250 for a nice morph lol

Here it's more like £15 for a Carolina up to £3000+ for a MALE Palmetto!!

I think I might have heart failure if someone turned up on my doorstep with tubs full of vipers!!!

He is absolutely stunning!! I really love the eyelash vipers I think it is? But I would never want to work with them!!

Do you have to have licenses for keeping venomous stuff like that? Something like that viper is worth a small fortune here in UK but only because you have to have licenses for them so only place to see them is the odd sad specimen in a zoo!

MBOU said:
I think I might have heart failure if someone turned up on my doorstep with tubs full of vipers!!!

He is absolutely stunning!! I really love the eyelash vipers I think it is? But I would never want to work with them!!

Do you have to have licenses for keeping venomous stuff like that? Something like that viper is worth a small fortune here in UK but only because you have to have licenses for them so only place to see them is the odd sad specimen in a zoo!
Here not really. Our government is how should i say it, crappy. Our wildlife law is good but the implememtation sucks so as long as you have money to pay off the concerned officials then you're good.

Of course for legality's sake, i always get my pets some wildlife registration permit so i could easily move them from place to place if the need arises

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back