Desserts Anyone?

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

Tongue_Flicker

Fish Herder
Reaction score
So someone rang at my door at 3 in the morning and i was like who the hell is that?! And boom! There's my snake dealer slash new friend slash new neighbor with some of his goodies all piled up in these microwaveable containers.

1496847_626294704096379_153456937_n.jpg

He was so drunk, wasted even, and told me stuff like 'since you are my best patron for past decade, i'm gonna give you something free again. Pick one and take it out.' So i chose this deadly baby, a young wagler's viper :D

1654242_628188747240308_867196010_n.jpg

I shall name it Eden after the garden :D

Very nice looking guy, Bitey no? :p

techen said:
Very nice looking guy, Bitey no? :p
I'll definitely pass on the bite lol

Been bitten a decade ago and it was not fun at all :p

So beautiful ;-;

Not sure if I'd want a drunk guy to show up on my doorstep with a bunch of venomous snakes, but you definitely scored! 

Ninjouzata said:
So beautiful ;-;
Thanks!

ficklefins said:
Not sure if I'd want a drunk guy to show up on my doorstep with a bunch of venomous snakes, but you definitely scored!
I've known the guy for 10 years besides a lot of drunk people live right my alley LOL

I love Wagler's Vipers! Wouldn't fancy being bitten by one though :p

Tongue_Flicker said:
Yes, love how their heads are triangular haha

I have a general love of Vipers and pythons. I love my corn snakes as well though :lol:

Paradise3 said:

I have a general love of Vipers and pythons. I love my corn snakes as well though :lol:
Haha! Just wished that corns were cheaper than ball pythons here.. ugh

Tongue_Flicker said:

I have a general love of Vipers and pythons. I love my corn snakes as well though
laugh.png
Haha! Just wished that corns were cheaper than ball pythons here.. ugh

For all four of my corn snakes I've paid a total of about £120 lol. My adult female was free from my uncle, my adult male I got for £100 with his full set up so call it £30 for him and £70 for the set-up and my two stripe babies cost me a total of £90 for them and the transportation of them :)

I shipped two Luzon Mountain Ratsnakes (Ptyas luzonensis) a couple of years back to someone in essex. Forget his name already lol. It sold for £350 each and came with free shipping hehe

Tongue_Flicker said:
I shipped two Luzon Mountain Ratsnakes (Ptyas luzonensis) a couple of years back to someone in essex. Forget his name already lol. It sold for £350 each and came with free shipping hehe

...Lucky you!! :lol:

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back