Describe Something That You Would Absolutely, Just Refuse To Eat.

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
So, So many things listed here I wouldn't have even thought about :look: I cannot eat curry and cannot stand the smell :sick: if bf has it (I will let him have once a week) he has to basically scrub his teeth and have a good mouth wash :lol:

Wow! I'm actually getting a bit hungry reading this thread. What a bunch of picky people! ;)

I guess I'm a bit of a gastronomic daredevil. I've eaten some pretty crazy things, many of which are on your lists. I love seafood; squid, octopus, mussels, oysters, all kinds of fish and of course lobster, crab and scallops. I've had a lot of them raw. I have never met a vegetable I didn't like. Meat? I love it all. Moose, bear, deer, grouse, partridge, you name it. Organmeat or brains? Love it too. I've had just about everything from haggis to live fish and bugs. There are some things I don't care for too much, bear is pretty strong tasting and I don't care too much for rutabagas, but I can't actually thing of anything I would refuse to eat again. I've never had the opportunity to eat eyeballs or monkey brains but I would probably try it over a good dare or enough adult beverages.

So, So many things listed here I wouldn't have even thought about :look: I cannot eat curry and cannot stand the smell :sick: if bf has it (I will let him have once a week) he has to basically scrub his teeth and have a good mouth wash :lol:

Im with that one, curry yuk. I hate the smell of peoples houses when theyve cooked it too!

I won't eat anything that comes from the sea :sick: The smell of fish cooking makes me want to :sick: I have this kind of psychological fear about eating fish, bit of a phobia really. Even when it's cooked it still looks raw to me.

Won't even touch a fish finger :lol: All the crap they pump into the sea must transfer to the fish, and then people :sick:

I've had a few close encounters of the fishy kind which haven't helped. Popped what I thought was a chicken nugget in my mouth, and quickly realised it was a scampi :sick:

I can't touch the fish in my tanks either. It freaks me out. One of our Harlequin Rasboras recently went carpet surfing and all I could do was point and scream for the hubby to come and get it. I can't get the dead ones out either. :sick:

God, writing this make me think why the hell do I keep fish! :lol: I hate the damned things! (well, I like to look at them and feed them, but that's as close as I get!)

I work in catering and all the chefs thinks its a laugh that I'm so picky over what I eat and have the same thing on my sandwiches every day (cheese and branston on brown, lol)
I could never eat fish... never , never , never..... though I can eat prawns as long as they're not big! I dont eat liver, veal (sick sick sick) any intestines or yucky bits. Not keen on eggs though I could maybe eat abit of the yolk but NEVER the white (sick sick sick) I just cant eat things that I dont like the look of. It goes without saying I could never eat any of that stuff like snails, frogs legs, eyeballs etc (pass the bucket :sick: :sick: ) I am told that Im fussy but I dont think I am :sad:

:sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: I heard that bird vomit is a delicacy in some parts of Asia, they clime up to the higher parts of a mountain to collect it. :sick: They say it helps you live longer and it's supposed to have alot of possitive effects but it's desgusting and expensive! :sick:

what about Mainish water? It's a Jamaican dish all over the island because where so close to Jamaica. Its soup made of the head and brains of a cow :sick:

I cannot stand Rhubarb crumble, bleeeuuuch lol

gooseberry crumble yeeeuuucch

courgettes, minging, I had a bad experience with a plate of courgettes at a friends house, its haunted me ever since. lol :crazy:

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back