Deltec Mce600 Skimmer

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

Lolly123

Fishaholic
Reaction score
Equipment make-model: Deltec mce600 skimmer (without intake pipe)
Age and condition: Used for approx 1 year
Quantity for sale: 1
Reason for Sale: No longer required
Delivery or Collection: Both
Sales price: Offers

Postage & Packaging Price: TBA

Photograph: See below

All negotiations and questions must be posted in this sales thread and NOT by PM.

Communications may only be taken to PM once the sale and price has been agreed upon on the open forum and payment/collection details need to be given.
The agreement of the time and date of collection or postage, or confirmation that items have been posted should also be posted in the thread.

Please refrain from commenting unless you are interested in more details or are interested in buying.
If you suspect any foul play, please use the report button and the moderating team will deal with all reports.

Hi all,

I am moving and have found my deltec mce600 skimmer in the loft in a box.

Looks as if its missing the intake pipe.

It's been boxed up ever since I broke down my marine tank. Was in use for approximately a year.

As I have no fish tank, I've no way of getting it running to see if it works. It looks in great condition though.

I'm in strood, so if there is anyone local who is interested and wants to test it before its bought, I'd be happy to arrange a way in which to do that. As I say a new intake pipe will have to be purchased, so will also take that into consideration.

If someone is interested and it proves to be working, then I'd be happy to discuss a price afterwards. I've not really got one in mind. But it's such a great bit of kit, would be ashame to go to waste if it does in fact function as it should.

Any questions, please ask.

6eee8136-a7ff-4a55-b6c1-e1a5a63ad85d_zps5aab4d26.jpg
[/URL]

hi lolly
what's your best price untested I'm local so could pick up if the price is right this weekend

Heya Box,

I haven't thought of a price really. . . Not sure what to ask if I'm honest. If it helps, I want a quick sale.
What I can say is, if it doesn't work, then ill give you a full refund.

Lolly.

Hey box
My Internet has been cut off today as I'm moving.
I've got Internet on my phone but if you want to text or call me about the skimmer then feel free to do so on 07880325780

I tried pm'ing you the details but half the message box is cut off on my phone.

Lolly.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back