Delinquent BN "Digger"

• Thread starter Deleted member 149562
  • Start date
FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
D

Deleted member 149562

Apologies for the photo quality, taken with phone at a distance of camera shy delinquent BN in mid sand chuck :dunno:

This is Digger....the reason why I gave up trying to keep a nice tidy aquascape :lol:

For the last three days the blighter has been digging his hole, throwing sand in every direction and trying to undermine a moss ball :sly:

I have tried to flatten out the sand for weeks but he absolutely refuses to behave himself :hyper::hyper:

I am waiting for the moss ball to drop onto his bonce...he is such a naughty boy!

IMG_20211117_105727_resized_20211117_105756117.jpg

He is utterly infuriating :D

🧐 how inconvenient! As if they're not ugly enough now they have to dig holes and spoil your scape too

My albino occasionally does the same thing; her favorite dig spots are usually beneath IALs

Apologies for the photo quality, taken with phone at a distance of camera shy delinquent BN in mid sand chuck :dunno:

This is Digger....the reason why I gave up trying to keep a nice tidy aquascape :lol:

For the last three days the blighter has been digging his hole, throwing sand in every direction and trying to undermine a moss ball :sly:

I have tried to flatten out the sand for weeks but he absolutely refuses to behave himself :hyper::hyper:

I am waiting for the moss ball to drop onto his bonce...he is such a naughty boy!

View attachment 148043

He is utterly infuriating :D
Aww but he is too cute though lol

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back