Delinquent BN "Digger"

wasmewasntit

Fish Gatherer
Reaction score
Apologies for the photo quality, taken with phone at a distance of camera shy delinquent BN in mid sand chuck :dunno:

This is Digger....the reason why I gave up trying to keep a nice tidy aquascape :lol:

For the last three days the blighter has been digging his hole, throwing sand in every direction and trying to undermine a moss ball :sly:

I have tried to flatten out the sand for weeks but he absolutely refuses to behave himself :hyper::hyper:

I am waiting for the moss ball to drop onto his bonce...he is such a naughty boy!

IMG_20211117_105727_resized_20211117_105756117.jpg

He is utterly infuriating :D

CaptainBarnicles

Fish Herder
Pet of the Month!
Reaction score
🧐 how inconvenient! As if they're not ugly enough now they have to dig holes and spoil your scape too

Slaphppy7

Mod Squaderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
My albino occasionally does the same thing; her favorite dig spots are usually beneath IALs

Sgooosh

Fish Connoisseur
Fish of the Month!
Reaction score
Apologies for the photo quality, taken with phone at a distance of camera shy delinquent BN in mid sand chuck :dunno:

This is Digger....the reason why I gave up trying to keep a nice tidy aquascape :lol:

For the last three days the blighter has been digging his hole, throwing sand in every direction and trying to undermine a moss ball :sly:

I have tried to flatten out the sand for weeks but he absolutely refuses to behave himself :hyper::hyper:

I am waiting for the moss ball to drop onto his bonce...he is such a naughty boy!

View attachment 148043

He is utterly infuriating :D
Aww but he is too cute though lol

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online