Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 10 9.3%

Votes: 4 3.7%

Votes: 17 15.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Liz's got my vote, the water is fantastically clear! Well done! :good:

Thank you. It takes a lot of work to maintain that pico. It's my first TOTM entry. Haha, with those Green star polyps, it kinda looks like a planted tank. Until you see the funky orange sun coral and red mushrooms.

Best of luck to everyone. :) Some lovely tanks here. :good:

L

I can only imagine what work is needed for a marine tank. I have all on maintaining my trops. :lol:

Very nice anyway! :)

tank 4 is stunning and makes me want to set up marine again

was tempted to vote for my own..but will play fair! :)

Why? No-one else does.

I know someone out there wants to vote for the lovely, newly scaped TANK NUMBER 9 LOL

LOL

no i can see that! we meer mortals dont stand a chance anyway!

sighs.... 0 votes
me either Blub's Pah!

Hey!!!.... what is important is that you took part in the competition...... and that!.... Is what I appreciate most!... Thanks for your contribution.

The tanks are always the hardest poll to choose a vote in, so many beautiful options.

#10 gets my vote, Really nicely done!
Thankyou! That really means alot :)

#10 would be even better with a dark background to it. would contrast the rock beautifully.
That's a great idea! I'm off to the LFS to get some black backing. Thank's alot.

#10 would be even better with a dark background to it. would contrast the rock beautifully.
That's a great idea! I'm off to the LFS to get some black backing. Thank's alot.
No problem - thought you probably had that in mind since you've only just set it up! Don't spend too much! Fairly easy to get some black card or some black pvc surely!

Loving the look to #14. Its got a real biotopy feel to it :) Loving the blackwater effect.

14 is great would love to know the stocking :) Dont know whos it is but looks amazing :D

Wills

No problem - thought you probably had that in mind since you've only just set it up! Don't spend too much! Fairly easy to get some black card or some black pvc surely!

Cost me $13 AUS for 2m. Dark blue on one side and black on the other. Going to get that on there today :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

No members online now.
Back