December 2011 Pet Of The Month Winner Is.......

Ludwig Venter

Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator ⚒️
Reaction score
:- ] Wow! Wow!...... to our first ever Prize winner on TFF!!!......, The winner of the Pet of the month competition December 2011 is......

KyleB 2003 with his comedian MAKA!

:flowers: :lol: :thumbs: :beer: :band: :band: :drink: :hooray: :hooray: :hooray: :- :kana: :kana: :cool: :drinks: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Makaphotobucket1.jpg

Let us hope for sponsors for prizes in our competitions in future.....

Thanks to all who voted and all who participated.... this was a record month for entries and voting... let's build on it!

Kyleb..... Please pm me with your posting details so's I can forward your prize to you......

Well buddy didn't win but maka is stunning! He definitely deserved it :good: :)

Congrats! My Chub Chub will get em next time lol. Couldn't have picked a better winner. Maka is absolutely stunning. What kind of iquana is he?

what a beautiful healthy looking chameleon he is you must be so proud of him

Well done Kyle and Maka. Even though my pet was in the same competition I had to vote for Maka, his colours are stunning.

very proud of my boy!

Do not forget to pm me your postal address.......

Righteo!!... KyleB..... your prize is in the post with tracking number CN000272012ZA, but don't hold your breath..... The South African Postal services' motto is: "We deliver whatever it takes"...... :lol: but I have sent stuff to Luton UK, Which is just north of you...... and the parcel arrived about 2 months later.... Please let me know when you receive yours and I just know you will find it a usefull item!

Most reactions

trending

Back