December 2011 Pet Of The Month Voting Poll........

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

Vote for you favourite

• Chub-Chub

Votes: 9 11.5%
  • Cookie

Votes: 4 5.1%
  • Weasley

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Buddy

Votes: 2 2.6%
  • Bailey and Harlie

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Puppy

Votes: 4 5.1%
  • Toby

Votes: 3 3.8%
  • Oggy

• Sox

• Harry

• Buster

• Maka

Votes: 11 14.1%
  • Spook

• The dogs

Votes: 2 2.6%
  • The Birds

• Cuban

• Ruddys

• Kattie

• Meghan and Maya

• Tai

• Bengal

• Python

• Ebony

• Puska

• Lola

• Charlie

Votes: 7 9.0%
  • sandi

Votes: 5 6.4%
  • cookie

• Jonas

• Skye

• Tess

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I went on here to support someone in their entry, but I'm so, so sorry, my heart was stolen by Charlie......I was defenseless against such goofy cuteness, lol! :wub:

Yay!

Dipsydoodle..... have you sorted out your voting issue???..... if not,..... try the "Delete my vote" option and try voting again.... let me know how it goes......

I know, I'm just messing. The lizard is quite stunning. I have never seen one like it with so many vivid colors. If it wins, it is well deserved :)
He would say thanks if he could, and that picture was with mobile phone the colours are completely washed out compared to how they look when he flares up

I went on here to support someone in their entry, but I'm so, so sorry, my heart was stolen by Charlie......I was defenseless against such goofy cuteness, lol! :wub:

Yay!

Dipsydoodle..... have you sorted out your voting issue???..... if not,..... try the "Delete my vote" option and try voting again.... let me know how it goes......

I managed thank you :). I've never noticed that before...d'oh!

Oh, it's a hard one this month, but I had to vote for Harry, with it being Christmas and all :)

Oh, it's a hard one this month, but I had to vote for Harry, with it being Christmas and all :)

lol thanks! she is partial to the odd mince pie but someone said she looks as if she has had too many sherries also when I took this pic lol

Buddy's only got 1 vote :(
I wish I could place more than one vote...
The way your Buddy looks in the picture I imagine his fur is super soft. He's got a very handsome face, and those tufty, floppy ears make him adorable. :wub:

lol thanks! she is partial to the odd mince pie but someone said she looks as if she has had too many sherries also when I took this pic lol
Branwyn, if I could also enter my daughter's vote you'd have one more vote for Harry! She said, he'd be the perfect pet of the month for December! :)

His fur definitely is super soft. Thank you. It was funny how he was like posing for the picture. This pic was maybe 3 months after I got him 4 1/2 years ago he was only 1 year old. That's his full size though!!! :hyper: he's a mix of a golden retriever German Shepard and spits (the family of dogs with like chihuahua and stuff) He's super cute except he hasn't had soft toys in maybe 4 years? he chewed all of them up. This Christmas though he gets another go at them! :). He'd have 2 votes but I'm not a cheater.

I'm getting another bengal kitten tommorow! :) he's called Dot and he's a brown spot bengal :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back