Data Analysis

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

itiwhetu

Naturally First
Pet of the Month 🎖️
Reaction score
I would love to see some data analysis. Like number of threads, reactions, views. It is interesting when I look through my account the number of views v's reactions. I would like it if there was some way that this data could be expressed in some way.

I would love to see some data analysis. Like number of threads, reactions, views. It is interesting when I look through my account the number of views v's reactions. I would like it if there was some way that this data could be expressed in some way.
Other people can see your number of messages, reaction score, and points if they click on your profile. (Or if they are in landscape mode, it actually shows up under your avatar)

While it doesn't show the views for each post, the list of threads in each forum shows the number of views for each thread. At the time of typing, this thread has had 91 views

Has no relation to what you are talking about… I have some data analysis for a school project about marine fish off the coast of California, specifically deep water fish. Would you like to see that?

This is my data. What it means is that a lot of people read stuff and don't comment(views), I think lots of people are interested in my stuff (number of threads). When you look at replies to reactions twice as many people react than reply.

Threads
87​
Views
116500​
Replies
2590​
Reactions
5300​
Views per Replies45
Views per Reaction22
Average Views per Thread1339
Average replies per Thread30

I had a look at another members Data. so he/she has 175 threads to their name (likes writing stuff and spends way too much time here), with 5700 replies. That works out to being an average of 32 replies per thread (almost the same as mine). I can't access any other data.

This type of Data analysis is interesting. It goes to show that threads have a life of about thirty replies before people move on.

I had a look at another members Data. so he/she has 175 threads to their name (likes writing stuff and spends way too much time here), with 5700 replies. That works out to being an average of 32 replies per thread (almost the same as mine). I can't access any other data.

This type of Data analysis is interesting. It goes to show that threads have a life of about thirty replies before people move on.
i wonder who....

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back