darken the background

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
First of all, @Colin_T and @essjay , what brand of phone do you have?

I have an Apple iPad Mini4. Here is what my settings look like...
217D0644-9CC8-4201-A4C8-FF6DE50FC9F6.png

I’m not sure about Samsung products, but I know that all Apple products look like this. ^ (As of the new IOS update)
As you can see, if you put your device on dark mode, it’s “easier on the eyes”. (I just use it because I like the color black)

Windows 10 laptop. I don't have a phone (well, I do but it makes calls and sends texts, that's all). Colin also used a Windows 10 laptop.

settings.jpg

However, clicking on 'changing screen brightness' on the right hand side leads to questions by people who can't change their screen brightness, and the answers given seem to be to update the driver. I checked and my driver is up to date.
Colin, perhaps try this -
Press Windows key + X
Select Device Manager in the menu that pops up
Click on the arrow to the left of Display Adaptors
Click on the name that appears (in my case it's Intel HD Graphics 520)
In the box that appears select Driver from the top menu and there is a box to update the driver in the list. Use that to see if your driver is up to date.

Last edited:
Mine is fine but we do need to worry about members who are having issues with it. I noticed on another forum that they are using the same program we are.

I concur. Also, it seems like our members need to keep logging in, even after hitting the, "Stay Logged in" Button. I do love how they have changed the way to upload images, so so much easier than before. :good:

Cnn and cbs news look similar to our site.. it works for them. With the light gray background, actually it is a bit easier on the eyes here. I set dark mode on my iphone but it doesnt work on this site.

Cnn and cbs news look similar to our site.. it works for them. With the light gray background, actually it is a bit easier on the eyes here. I set dark mode on my iphone but it doesnt work on this site.
This color will do it.

Attachments

• B64B7CC5-5642-4F54-965F-478E6FB75C78.png
    B64B7CC5-5642-4F54-965F-478E6FB75C78.png
    193 bytes · Views: 104
Last edited:
Dark mode doesn’t work on any actual sight, only on small things. (In settings, your search bar, your hot bar, etc.)

Most reactions

trending

Back