🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

Aussie_Bristle

Fish Herder
Tank of the Month 🏆
Pet of the Month 🎖️
Reaction score
Hi guys
Hope all is well.
So I went and picked up some cherry shrimp today as it was a great deal. I got reds, ghost, a couple hybrid which I’m fine with as I don’t sell the guys I do it for the my own personal enjoyment of having shrimp. But anyways, I have this gorgeous little girl that is a dark brown and in the sunlight like a dark browny maroon colour. Figure he’s a hybrid but is this a different stain of wild colour as the wild’s I’ve always had were transparent light brown in colour? I am trying to get a photo but she’s to busy swimming around the tank and only stops for a second before she’s off again

Last edited:
I cant wait to see the pics when you get them.

The best I could do after taking around 50 photo’s :rofl: :rolleyes: And he is actually a she so I have fixed that all up.
These are photos only under the light and not the sunlight but you can still notice the maroon/brown colour

Attachments

• D450EAC3-09E4-434F-BEF5-5DF714F95332.jpeg
    D450EAC3-09E4-434F-BEF5-5DF714F95332.jpeg
    220.1 KB · Views: 80
  • D3C90D23-DE2B-41FC-9B91-F2E1BFB9C370.jpeg
    D3C90D23-DE2B-41FC-9B91-F2E1BFB9C370.jpeg
    216.4 KB · Views: 71
  • A1F60783-9AB8-4D65-A52A-C914AE5F36C3.jpeg
    A1F60783-9AB8-4D65-A52A-C914AE5F36C3.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 90
No idea what he is but hes beautiful

So someone has said she looks like a black rose shrimp High grade. I have googled them and she pretty much looks like one, so I’m winning if she is

Beautiful color. Never seen one like that.

I know, she is gorgeous. Just got her in a mixed shrimp sale. And I also got a free endler that got into the net and they didn’t see it... Score!!

Thats Black Choco Shrimp. Mid - Tier Grade. Nice one :) i used to farm a lot of Shrimp. And Black choco are Combination From Blue Dream Shrimp & Red & Yellow Genetic.
Its about 50 : 25 : 25
So you'd be suprised when you got Yellow Shrimp without having one

Last edited:
Thats Black Choco Shrimp. Mid - Tier Grade. Nice one :) i used to farm a lot of Shrimp. And Black choco are Combination From Blue Dream Shrimp & Red & Yellow Genetic.
Its about 50 : 25 : 25
So you'd be suprised when you got Yellow Shrimp without having one
Oh thank you for that. Either way I am happy with her. She is a true little beauty. If I have yellow or blue strain babies I will be over the moon as I lost a lot of mine due to an issue that I had in my tank not long ago.

Last edited:
Oh thank you for that. Either way I am happy with her. She is a true little beauty. If I have yellow or blue stains babies I will be over the moon as I lost a lot of mine due to an issue that I had in my tank not long ago.
I lost all of my shrimp in 1 night not long ago too! :S

So she finally slowed down and has starting enjoying the plants etc. was able to get a better photo of her! What a little stunner she is, so happy to have her in my little colony

Attachments

• 2A6C0F2B-510B-40EA-B8D6-D51B5AA942B4.jpeg
    2A6C0F2B-510B-40EA-B8D6-D51B5AA942B4.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 81

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back