FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

DannyBoy17

Fishaholic
Reaction score
aquaexppics007.jpg

OSCAR! "You want a piece?"

aquaexppics006.jpg

Full tank shots. 100g houses baby FH and Jag, along with a Juvie Oscar, 5 Silver Dollars and a Common Plec.

29 houses 6 baby Angels, and hopefully two German Rams soon, with some plecs.

aquaexppics008.jpg

aquaexppics009.jpg

Couple pictures of my DIY Betta breeder B)

More to come!

--Dan

all that to bread bettas......man, ill stay away from that then....lol

Lookin good though DannyBoy

Not fair.

First time I get to properly see your tanks, and it's on TFF!!!
I can't believe it didn't even occur to you to show me the tanks when I was over with Sarah and we watched The Notebook. :sly:

Bad Dan, bad!

Though you know I love the tanks anyway.. even though you stole the same sand I have! :p
And you are not breeding bettas in that thing. :p It's 2 gallons! And there's gravel in the bottom! Jeez, you know you should be using a ten gallon tank. :grr:

But yes. Gorgeous tanks. Though I'm still scared of your oscar. :*)

Nice tank, wasn't expecting it to be different froma regular rectangle shaped tank tho'.

And littlefishie, he means that container with a coner filter and plastic plants with a betta in the 2nd last pic, that's the DIY betta breeder he was talking about...

Discomafia said:
And littlefishie, he means that container with a coner filter and plastic plants with a betta in the 2nd last pic, that's the DIY betta breeder he was talking about...
Actually, I did know that's what he was talking about.. ;) That thing is about 2 gallons according to his measurements, though now he's thinking maybe 5 gallons. He kept trying to tell me he'd breed his bettas in that, and I kept telling him he needs at least a 5 gallon tank, preferably a ten. He and I have been over it many times, on the phone, MSN, and at my house when I showed him my setup.. He's decided to leave the breeding up to me for now. :nod: This one's just a prototype, anyway..

It's got a gravel/sand [not too sure on that one, he's got black sand in the 29 and black gravel in the 100, but it definitely looks like the Geosystem sand we both have] bottom also, which really isn't a good idea for betta breeding. :/ Bare bottom is best, it helps the male with the whole getting the eggs back into the nest bit. Otherwise, he'd be going crazy and there'd be a ton of eggs stuck in the sand/gravel! :S

Besides.. if you were Dan, wouldn't you expect the girl you're dating to know about your tanks? ;)

Edit :: Never mind.. apparently we aren't dating. :unsure:
Though the rest of the stuff is true.

aquaexppics010.jpg

This is the only clean shot of my Flowerhorn I could find. It's a little old. He's a beaut, isnt he :wub:

aquaexppics011.jpg

My Tiger Oscar

aquaexppics012.jpg

Angels and Gupp's feeding

aquaexppics013.jpg

Apple Snail Hiding

aquaexppics014.jpg

More feeding! I love my Angels, they are insane

I hope these pics were a little nicer on the eyes, I got some camera tips from Matt earlier tonight :thumbs:

--Dan

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back