Daisy Polyps/jasmin Polyps

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

fishy55599

Fish Gatherer
Reaction score
been browsing thru ebay (I know i shouldnt when i cant afford it :lol: ) but i saw some daisy polyps and jasmin polyps and they looked really cool.
has anyone ever kept them or know anything they require?

they are defenetally soft corals right?

Yeah I had these once, nice coral and very hardy. My tuxedo ate them lol.

I got these as a hitchhiker on some of my live rock. You need to be careful though as they will spread to any other LR in contact. The brown are pretty common i believe with green and blue being rarer and therefore a bit more expensive. Don't pay £25 for them. I said i Would break a bit off for a LFS so i can do you a bit at the same time for a couple of quid for postage if you like.

I agree with the above, they spread very quickly!

I've got the greens and they have doubled in size in three weeks under 216w of T5 lighting :)

Yeah I had these once, nice coral and very hardy. My tuxedo ate them lol.

oh-might have to take tuxedo urchin of my list :crazy:

I got these as a hitchhiker on some of my live rock. You need to be careful though as they will spread to any other LR in contact. The brown are pretty common i believe with green and blue being rarer and therefore a bit more expensive. Don't pay £25 for them. I said i Would break a bit off for a LFS so i can do you a bit at the same time for a couple of quid for postage if you like.

okay i shall take that in consideration when placing them
that would be great, just let me know what the postage price is and i should be able to sort it out with you

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
i have jasmine polyps in my tank, they are lovely. Check out my new vid in my journal to see them.

I am actually going to frag them soon as they grow very quickly.

saw the vid, they are lovely :good:

i should be getting a daisy frag soon :hyper:

Most reactions

trending

Back