Daft fish or bust

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

adeyc

Fish Herder
Reaction score
K anyone know why my male firemouth has taken to speeding about the tank then trying to leap through the coverglass. it usualy just happens after lights out but now and again does it at other times. the daft sod is going to knock himself out one of these times. he spends a lot of time hiding in his cave and I thought he was guarding fry but I aint seen any.
It's like he's trying to jump over some of the plants as it always seems to be the same point he jumps at.

It's called I hate my tank and my owner :laugh:

Not seen any doing this but there is a medical condition for this and it usualy involves toxins ;)

yeah I know about that but all the nitrites,ammonia etc are in the safe margin, and the temps 77/78 no med's at present just declorinater/waterconditioner.the rest of the tanks inhabitants are fine. there's no signs of anything internal/external on him. I'm keeping a close eye on him but I recon he's just as mad as me. lol

yep. but she aint looking her best someone took a bit out of her tail.

I almost bought some loony firemouths today, I resisted temptation besides I didn't fancy a clip around the ear from me wife :D

I'm keeping them in mind though :)

Duncan

lol. loony it is. :laugh: not quite as loony as some of the bettas i've had though.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back